Dedoato group continues to innovate the world of traditional art with the opening of Deodato.io to accompany its collectors and artists in an increasingly “Phygital” future.
Welcome digital art!
A new vision between physical and digital that for the first time connects Web3, Digital Art, the Metaverse now associated with Physical Works of Art, limited editions together with services for the management and enhancement of art collections.
In un momento di grande evoluzione e cambiamento dove il digitale supera i limiti della fisicità, è arrivato il momento per il DEODATO GROUP di accompagnare i suoi ARTISTI e COLLEZIONISTI nel web3 dove il futuro è sempre più decentralizzato e condiviso con la community.
Tra Arte, Tecnologia ed Innovazione DEODATO.io nel suo mandato di ricerca esplora nuove modalità per la fruizione, valorizzazione e collezionismo a favore dell’arte digitale e quella tradizionale.
A work of digital art, like the physical one, is conceived by the artist to be collected and exhibited and is an integral part of his artistic research.
The artist decides to experiment with highly innovative solutions such as NFTs as new Mediums to be able to convey his art also thanks to the technologies we use every day, such as cell phones, TVs and digital walls.
A digital work is a sequence of Bits that takes on a poetic and cultural sense through its analogical and sensorial interpretation, typically visual or auditory. An NFT is one of many possible ways to certify such a work, NFTs are certificates typically distributed on blockchains.
Deodato asked some artists, the first being Mr Savethewall, to create mixed media physical works of art capable of hosting monitors, through a technology that includes not only the monitor but also an Arduino computer designed specifically for the project. The physical work can function autonomously, but optionally it can be the ideal place to enjoy the NFTs of the same artist. Deodato.io will also put the simplest monitors on the market, to make use of digital works by any artist on the platform. The association of NFTs to physical works will take place through a simple app.
Deodato.io is the Deodato Group platform created for the distribution of NFTs, all the works signed by Deodato.io have characteristics of reliability and guarantee superior to the market average, in particular:
– they can also be used offline (ie in the living room of your home);
– you can pay them by bank transfer or credit card or cash and receive a regular invoice;
– you can put them in your wallet or have them kept by Deodato.io, if you put them in your wallet and you lose the passwords you will be protected (provided you file a loss report)
– if they have the “phi” sticker after a certain period, typically one year, you can replace them with physical works of equal value;
– deodato.io protects you from technological obsolescence, if the blockchain technology changes you will always be able to use your work
The artist is also famous for having created the Wallsaved, urban masonry works based on mixed media (and often with electrical parts) that you can install at home, in some of these works small monitors have been inserted that host static images. If you collect artist NFTs you can associate those digital works with the physical works.
For the Deodato group, the guarantee of authenticity and safety has always been a priority and this is why it uses all the most innovative technologies to protect its collectors.
NFTs allow you to demonstrate and certify the authenticity and therefore the intellectual property of the work as, regardless of the transfer of ownership, its attribution will always be attributable to the author and to Deodato.io.
Deodato.io supports collectors by offering a guarantee and security on each purchase and supports them in managing their digital art collection even for those approaching for the first time and not having great technological skills.
Deodato.io develops projects directly with the artists. NFT certification has blockchain-based security protocols. However, Deodato.io adds extra layers of security that you don’t normally find with other NFTs:
– deodato.io protects you from technological obsolescence, if the blockchain technology changes you will always be able to use your work through deodato.io;
– you can put the works in your wallet or have them kept by Deodato.io, if you put them in your wallet and you lose the passwords you will be protected (provided you file a loss report and have not sold them);
– if the works you choose have the “phi” stamp after a certain period, typically one year, you can replace them with physical works of equal value;
– online and offline support: we are real people and you can call us for any doubt, the staff of the Deodato Group network (13 physical galleries) is at your disposal
We will provide you with all the information to manage your NFTs and be able to store and sell them, thanks to an electronic wallet called “Wallet”.
We will take care of everything, you will receive a guide via email immediately after your purchase.
And you can choose whether to keep them at Deodato.io or transfer them to your Wallet and manage them independently.
You will be able to receive the works on your wallet, you can do it independently or guided by our staff remotely or physically in a gallery of the Deodato Group network.
Don’t like wallets? Don’t worry, the works are always kept on deodato.io and you can enjoy them on the monitors distributed by deodato.io through a simple app.
Certain! The works of Digital Art of Deodato.io, once the NFT has been transferred to your wallet, can be exchanged and resold through platforms such as OpenSea, Looksrare, Blur or Rarible. In case you need them for resale, you can also ask for support from Deodato.io or from the physical galleries of the Deodato Group network, but you won’t want to detach yourself from the works anymore, on the contrary… you’ll want to collect them all!